Joint Stock Company in Czech Republic
Joint Stock company (A.S. or akciová společnost) is one of the most common types of company in the Czech Republic. This form of the company offers many advantages, in terms of limited liability (limited to the level of contribution) and regulated access to capital.
The AS is often the legal form of company chosen by large businesses but it can also be used, as the shares in this type of company can be bearer shares and are therefore more easily transferable.
Joint Stock Company registration conditions
Contact us and submit your needs, and our representatives will help you with your request! We will do our best to register your company as soon as possible
Registration and management of a company in Czech take place following the Law on Commercial Companies(the adopted consolidated edition is in force). When registering JS, you should prepare a lot of documents for submitting which is listed below:
- the identity of the signatories to the deed of incorporation;
- the form of the company;
- the company name;
- the purpose of the company;
- the address of the company’s registered office;
- the amount of subscribed share capital and, where applicable, the amount of authorized share capital;
- the amount initially paid into the subscribed share capital;
- the share classes and their characteristics;
- whether the shares are registered, bearer or dematerialized shares, and any additional or derogation clause which may override the law;
- a description of each contribution in kind;
- the cause and content of special benefits granted upon the company’s formation;
- where applicable, the number of securities or shares that do not form part of the share capital, and the rights attached thereto;
- the rules that determine the number of and method of appointing the members of the bodies representing the company concerning third parties, administering, managing, overseeing, or auditing the company; and the rules that determine the distribution of authority among these bodies if it deviates from the law;
- the duration of the company;
The period of register AS Company in the Czech Republic engagement is approximately 4 weeks. It is consisting of Engagement planning company incorporation, corporate bank account approval, corporate internet banking approval, engagement completion.
Setting up an AS entails certain costs, including:
- When submitting documents to a commercial court, you must pay a fixed fee, which is 6 thousand Czech crowns
- the cost of publication in the Trade and Companies Register statutory auditor fees, if a statutory auditor is required;
- a share capital contribution of at least 2,000,000 CZK ;
any costs related to the issuance of administrative permits.
Please feel free to contact us to learn more about fees and prices of registering company processes in Czech. We are always in touch!
The minimum number of members, participants of a joint-stock company in the Czech Republic is 1 person. If the number of members of the joint-stock company is more than 1, then it is necessary to determine: a member of the control commission and shareholders, who must determine the division of shares between them, which they will subsequently write out.
It is necessary to determine the number and par value of shares of the JSC in the Czech Republic.
A participant in a joint-stock company can be both an individual and a legal entity.
All members of a joint-stock company must be over 18 years of age, have the legal capacity, and are impeccable based on the Law.
If a joint-stock company is registered to do business, then it is necessary to obtain a license to conduct this type of business.
You should provide the list of the following documents:
- Proof of address
- Legal address approval
- Name reservation application
- Articles of Organization
Consultation about company registration
Our specialists are the best on the market – they have vast experience in this field of activity. We also provide a consultation service for the opening of JS company in Czech. We will talk about the possible risks and benefits of opening a JSC. We will also make sure about taxes, fees, and opening a bank account. We will provide up-to-date information on any of your questions.
Other types of companies
If you feel like Joint Stock Company does not fit your needs, click the button below and you will see other legal forms like Limited Liability Company, Holding Company, Branch office and more.
Register Joint Stock Company
Ready for next step
Accelerate your business growth while we take care of everything else.